Pro Home Manager Releases Software Update to Pro Home Manager Personal Edition with Improved Email Facility
The new email facility has stronger delivery features and improved troubleshooting reporting.
by Pro Home Manager
Tenafly, NJ – April 1, 2010 - Pro Home Manager, LLC, an innovator in home management solutions, announces the release of its software update to PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition™ version 22.214.171.12453 that includes an upgraded email facility. PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition can send messages directly or through another installed email program like Microsoft® Outlook® or Thunderbird®. The new PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition email facility has stronger delivery features and improved troubleshooting reporting. Users of PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition can download the free update at:
• You can now send attachments, such as PDFs and images, with email messages. Homeowners can send pictures of appliances needing repair to their service vendors. Property managers can include a report or invoice to a client.
• Messages sent about a project or task via PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition’s own sending email interface now automatically include a description of the project or task. You can edit the description or add your own email text.
• You can request that you get blind copied on all your messages sent from PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition, receive a notification of any defective email address, and mark a message as high priority.
• Email activity can be logged for troubleshooting.
• Messages you send can optionally be copied to a folder when sent. Files are saved as standard EML file types.
• We have increased the length of the address of the sending SMTP server field to accommodate longer server names.
• Note: Users who use the upgraded email facility will need to re-enter their email settings.
PRO HOME MANAGER- Personal Edition is consumer software that helps homeowners manage their homes and organize their home inventory with expert maintenance advice and scheduling. Busy homeowners want to stay organized and in control of their home maintenance but they may not have enough time or know-how to properly manage their homes. They don’t have model and serial numbers readily available for service calls, and may not keep track of who last repaired the major appliances and when.
PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition’s built-in expert database automatically creates a customized maintenance schedule to help homeowners avoid costly repairs that often result from a lack of preventive maintenance. The program recommends maintenance tasks, tailored for each unique home, designed to keep the home investment at optimum value. Important home information is organized in the home inventory card file.
Pro Home Manager CEO Rubi Fingeret said, “Since we released PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition, we’ve received enthusiastic feedback from our users as well as a number of suggestions for additional features. We’ve incorporated several of the most requested features into this software update and will continue to seek to address our users’ input and suggestions for future updates and upgrades.”
PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition is available for purchase, by download or in a CD boxed set, for $39.95 at www.ProHomeManager.com. It is also available at www.bedbathandbeyond.com and at www.amazon.com. PRO HOME MANAGER-Personal Edition can be run on any PC with Microsoft® Windows® 98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7. For more information, visit www.ProHomeManager.com.
About Pro Home Manager, LLC
Pro Home Manager, LLC provides homeowners, property managers and home maintenance professionals with a comprehensive software solution to home maintenance and home inventory organization.
PRO HOME MANAGER PRESS CONTACT
Pro Home Manager and the PHM logo are the trademarks or service marks of Pro Home Manager, LLC. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
4/1/2010 5:03:37 PM